Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Blogging Instead of Cleaning....Oops!




So...i was carrying Brynne around and she fell asleep and i didnt want to wake her by taking her out but i wanted a nap too, so.....yea! Side note: nice outfit i'm wearing, huh? Thats a whole other story....ahahahha

So I have a few minutes before Brynne should be waking up to eat, and she's actually sleeping in her crib without me holding her! (That's not an extremely happy thing. Of course I'd rather hold her all the time, but I've found that not getting a single thing done during the day due to holding a sleeping baby is a little frustrating after the mess builds up!) I can't remember what I've updated everyone on lately, and to stop and go look in old posts would take too much time and effort, so if any of this is repeat info...sorry!
So....here are a few updates about us:(well, about Brynne mainly!)
1. Brynne has slept in her crib at night for three nights now! She goes down at night pretty well lately, and hasn't had her extreme fussiness since I've given her a bottle of milk I pumped instead of nursing her at her feeding right before bed. I think this has helped her get a full feeding....and....she's slept better since doing this! Yeah!
2. I'm still desperately wanting her to smile at me on purpose. She smiles for daddy occasionally, and has smiled for me two times....but since she'll be 6 weeks tomorrow, I'm thinking she should be doing this more often. She changes so much every week though, so i'm sure with a little more time, she'll be all smiles!!!
3. Brynne had her first trip to Target on Wednesday. ahahah (i had to throw that in there cuz i love target!)
4. We got a tub of cute clothes from a friend for her to wear this fall and winter....and I'M SO THANKFUL! Thanks again Jen!
5. I've found that Brynne is very impatient. ahahahah. She knows what she wants....and she wants it. But on a serious note, I've felt more at ease this week and feel like I'm beginning to know what will make her feel better when she cries. Yeah!
6. Brynne loves to pull my hair. ahahah
I just love being a mom! AND....she's crying now.....gotta sign off! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Twila and Scott said...

I love watching Brynne grow! She is getting so big. I am glad you all are doing so well.

David said...

I think that second picture perfectly captures what it's like having an infant around. haha.