Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Precious girl...

Mommy can't ever seem to get a good picture with Brynne as you can see once again in the following picture!

Daddy loves tormenting Byson...(Reggie does still exist by the way...I guess i've left him out lately, oops!)

Daddy and his girl...

Brynne and her baby doll


There ya have it. Some shots from our weekend. Besides changing diapers, feeding, and holding a baby, the only other thing that really goes on here is taking pictures ahahha. We had a great weekend. It was beautiful, and I even was brave enough to finally go somewhere with Brynne! She attended her first soccer game and cried through the entire third quarter. Ahahah. It was fun though, and I need to start taking her more places so I can get over my fear of annoying people when my baby cries!

No comments: