Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Byson...

Oh brother....
So Byson got in trouble for eating some chicken wing bones off of Jason's plate yesterday.....those are dangerous for dogs! Jason made him get in Reggie's box (a.k.a a dog crate but we've always called it a box for some odd reason). Reggie is half the size of Byson.....therefore....so is his cage! AHAHAH. Well, Jason came in and woke me up at about midnight last night to tell me I had to come see something really funny. I was so mad because I had just finally had fallen asleep. Well...it was worth it. This is what I saw...



He turned his body the shorter way the rectangular shaped cage and since he didn't fit...he stuck his paws and head through and was pretty much not going anywhere. He was stuck, and his moaning from the basement is what made Jason go down to check on him...finding him looking like that. We were obviously laughing at him, and I could tell he felt stupid and sad that we were making fun of him. ahahahah Luckily, he made it out alive...:-)
So in continuation to that story...this afternoon, Reggie found that same plate with chicken bones (which was now on the kitchen table and was missed when i loaded the dishwasher) and ate some too! He spent the day in his box today too....and was puking up chicken bones tonight. GOSH! Dogs keep ya on your feet! :-)

No comments: