Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun times...

I'll start with pictures(and then you can read more about them in the paragraphs ahead!!!!

My cutie all ready to go to the reunion breakfast with mommy...

Here is Brynne with Ryanne...along with the adorable blanket Ryanne made her!

A cute thigh with a Sponge Bob band-aid...

Brynne crying in pain after her shots....and her cute Barbie band-aid on the other thigh! (This picture was taken when I took her to the school to plan a little with some teacher friends immediately after her shots)

At the Doctor's Office....2 months old!

She's so sleepy!


We've had a great weekend! This weekend was my alma mater's homecoming. My best friend and her husband (who has become one of Jason's best friends...they have so many of the same interests it's crazy...God knew what he was doing when he found them for us because our husbands HAVE to be friends!) came to stay with us. Ryanne and I, along with the baby, went to our class's 5 year reunion breakfast. It was nice to see some old friends, and it's crazy how much our campus has changed! You'd think I'd be more aware of the changes since I literally live a quarter of a mile away and since my husband works there...but nope, hadn't see them yet! Last night, the guys enjoyed movies and video games while we watched hours and hours of home videos I took during our college days. Ryanne also brought the finished blanket she made Brynne! It's so cute and she even made it polka dotted! What an awesome friend! I know it will be one of Brynne's favorite blankies!

In addition...since I've blogged last, Brynne had her 2 month check up! That's right, our girl is getting SO old! ahahah It's starting to be hard to remember what life was like without her. I'm still so overwhelmed with joy that God blessed us with her, and I love her soooo much! She got her first shots at the doctor's office....which she thought was horrible of course. The days since have been a little difficult....lots of crying, loss of appetite, and very sleepy, but she's doing a lot better today! I think the side effects are over! I, of course, had to take pictures of her cute little thighs with the band-aids they gave her: one of Barbie, and the other being Sponge Bob. ahahah, cute. OH, and I probably should add, she's gained 2 pounds since her one month visit...so she's now a whopping 11 pounds, 7 ounces!

Well, as I close, let me remind everyone that I could use your prayers this week! On Thursday I return to work (parent teacher conferences)...and same with Friday. Then this weekend will be a big one as we travel for the first time with our baby, to take part in Jason's sister Krista's wedding! When we return, Monday will be my first day back with students! Yikes, it will be a BIG adjustment, and before I think too deeply about it now, I better stop typing or the tears will start flowing!!!! Happy FALL!!!!!!! The best season ever!!!

No comments: