Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the chaos begins...

So tomorrow (Wednesday) is my last full day at home with my baby girl before returning back to work! Boo! I'm trying to stay positive....but it's hard. I took her to the school today to touch base with my sub, and oh gosh, I forgot how overwhelming running a class full of 2nd graders can be...especially with new curriculum! I'll make it though......I have a wonderful team of teachers to work with, and I have the Lord on my side ready to give me the strength I need!!!!

We've been dealing with a very fussy, mad baby at random times lately! It kills me to not know how to help Brynne...but then she's also been super smiley after the fits! She did, however, sleep 9 hours last night! I just love watching her sleep. She looks so peaceful and precious, and I just want to squeeze her little cheeks (but i don't or i'd wake her up!)

Since I wrote last, our poor Byson got his foot caught in his dog cage. Reggie was in the same cage at the time and was scared to death when I went down to see what the HORRID dog scream was all about. I heard it from upstairs...the opposite side of the house and for sure thought some lady was screaming and hurt outside our house. Then I realized the noise was traveling through the vent...and let's just say it was SOOOOOO scary. I felt so bad for the guy! He was in so much pain but was relieved after Jason got him lose.

OK, i need to get sleep while the baby is sleeping! I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow (Everything I kept putting off the past few months!)....laundry, packing for the weekend trip to Krista's wedding, lesson plans, cleaning, and most importantly, enjoying my time with Brynne! I'll post more pictures soon!

No comments: