Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 weeks old...

Well, I've been hoping October is such a SLOW month...but it's not happening! Where did this past week go!?
Today marks 8 weeks of Brynne in this world! I cannot believe she is getting so old and big...and I should probably add...so CUTE! Jason and I fall in love with her more and more everday. Her smile melts our hearts! She's been smiling a ton lately....even at Byson. Who could smile at a hairy, smelly dog that has a licking problem? Her! I turned around today to find him licking her face...ugh....and she didn't mind! That crazy dog! Anyways, every time she smiles, i get the video camera out, and then of course, she's so perplexed by the red light on the camera that she goes from being smiley to serious. Ahahah.
OH GOSH, and I better add that this week....for the past four nights, Brynne has slept almost 8 hour stretches! I'm so proud of her!
Brynne also went to her first play date with some friends of mine from college on Wednesday. She now has new friends her age! Yeah!
Last night, Brynne went pumpkin carving....but slept through most of it! We took some pictures of her with the finished pumpkins....
Alright...i'm going to stop blabbing and post some pictures before the little one is ready to eat again!
Ruby, Ava. Collin, and Brynne



The finished pumpkins with our little punkin...

No comments: