Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today Jason turned 27! He can finally say his wife isn't older than him, and that his younger brother Adam isn't the same age as him! :-) Jason loves the number 7. Since I didn't know him when he was 7 ....and I didn't think I'd remember to care when he's 77, I decided to make his 27th a little unique. He doesn't like suprise parties, and he enjoys his Friday nights lounging in our living room as a family while watching movies blaring with sound.....so I decided to keep it low key, but make him feel remembered and loved. So....Brynne and I took a few shopping trips this past week....to the Dollar Store, Target,and K Mart. We purchased 27 gifts for Jason.....ahahaha....and wrapping them took forever! As he opened each gift, I told him who it was from (Bryson, Reggie, Brynne, me, or all of us ahahahah...). It was fun to see him open all of his favorite treats, a few movies, a pumpkin, and some random things too(that Brynne picked out of course)! Here are some pictures from tonight...

Here he is reading his cards and sitting next to his basket of gifts!

All 27 gifts. I had them numbered so I'd remember what they were, but he opened them so fast that I didn't have time to look. It was kind of fun to guess what it was as I handed it to him!

Jason opening the pumpkin candles from Reggie as the boys and baby girl look on....ahahah, they were super excited!

Now it's time for his favorite desert....apple pie and Breyers vanilla ice cream! YUM!

No comments: