Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She's a person now!!!!

So....Brynne is technically a person now with a number. Her social security card and number came in the mail yesterday. AHAHAH. I cheered, and she smiled. I'll also say she's really been smiling a ton at Jason and me lately...and it's just too cute! Maybe it's because she got her social security card in the mail. Ahaha, probably not.

Here are a few pics...not the best quality, but the one in the picture sure is! Ahahah, corny, i know!

She was watching t.v. in this one...The Pumpkin Charlie Brown movie...can't think of the the title..ahahah.
I can't seem to keep her bibs on straight! They are always twisted. Still though, she looks cute...

Had to put one of the boys. I feel bad for them. They are no longer one of my biggest priorities...awe....

No comments: