Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

August!!!!!!

Yeah! August is here! This is going to be a very busy month, and I'm hoping part of that busy-ness is the birth of our baby! She's an August baby....not a September baby! (I hope!)
This has been my last week of freedom. Starting Monday I will be in my classroom getting things around for the school year. I'm trying not to think too deeply about that because I start to get anxious! I wish it was summer break all year round! :-)
We really don't have much else to report. I had another doctor appointment today....and I think I probably only have 3 left unless our baby decides to come late. That's crazy to think about! The end of the month will be here before we know it! I think Jason is really getting excited too. He asks everyday if the baby is going to come that day....and I just say, I don't know?! :-) I wish I did....the planner in me doesn't like the suspense!
Not much else is new here. My little nephew starts his soccer games tomorrow so i'll be attending one of those.....as well as trying to finish a book I started last week because if I don't finish it before school work on Monday, it'll have to wait til next summer!
I'll try to post some updated pics soon!

No comments: