Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our little princess...

Well, our baby girl is already five days old, and we're loving life with her! For those of you who have a facebook account, you've seen these pictures, but for everyone else....here are some of our favorites so far! We have gone camera crazy...seriously, I snap about 10 shots an hour probably! ahahahha I'm sure that will die down as life gets more and more hectic, but for now, I'm so in love with this new precious baby I can't help it!

After her first bath, 3 days old...this gown outfit made us laugh! She looks like a glow-worm. We love this picture!

Such a precious girl!

Here she is 3 days old...already so alert!

In her outfit she wore home from the hospital...

Meeting 2 of her cousins for the first time...

2 comments:

David said...

Your baby is definitely precious. I love your photos!

Mrs. Bailey said...

Yay! I love your blog. Love the peanut, too:)