Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 weeks to go...

Down to 15 days! (OR LESS....or more ahahahah gag) So every little contraction or weird pain I've had in the past few days...I start thinking, could this be the one to start it all and get this show on the road!? But then, so far, it hasn't been....:-)

This is the last week before school starts. I have some final preparations to make, and then the kids will be here next Tuesday! Oh my word! I really feel like it was just Christmas! I'm excited for this new phase of life that I'm about to enter. It's going to be a learning experience, and I know I will need to rely on God's strength to learn how to prioritize to be the best mom, Christian, wife, and teacher I can be. When did I get old?! Ha!

Well, I have a meeting in 45 minutes, and of course, I'm not ready to go yet! Thanks for your prayers in the next few weeks. We need them....(I NEED THEM). Last night I was laying in bed thinking, Lord, if this is just a little clipping of the pain I'm going to experience, I cannot do it without you! ahahahahha OH BROTHER!

2 comments:

Lori Kuehl said...

Karla, I have every confidence in you that you will make it through this. But more than that, I have confidence that God will get you through this. I can't wait to meet your little girl.

Anonymous said...

Karla: I'm praying for you in these next few weeks. Believe me, I understand your anxiety about delivery, but have confidence that the doctors (and God) have everything in their hands. You'll do great! And then you'll be able to coach me through my worries! Love you lots. God bless.