Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

37 weeks, 27th bday, and the dogs...(what a creative title)







So, it's late, and after my first day back at work, I'm starting to remember how tired I can get! :-) This will be a quick post because of that!
So, the past few days have been awesome! I had a wonderful 27th bday. Jason helped me have a very fun, relaxing day. We went out for my favorite breakfast at Cracker Barrel, got some girly movies to watch, took a walk with our dogs, he cleaned the house, and we got pizza at Monicals (a tradition now for three years on my bday). OH, and I can't forget to tell everyone, he once again made my funfetti with rainbow chip icing cake. He drove all over town to find the frosting (i'm picky about very few things...one being that frosting). What a great day! (please enjoy the picture of Jason and his cheesy smile. ahahah) While Jason was cleaning he made Byson stay in the kitchen (that's the cute picture you see on this post....he was sad). Um.....i think that's all the update I'll give now! We're down to something like 21 days or so.....Let's go baby! We're so ready to meet her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kitchen?! did i miss that you finally did it? i need pictures!

Twila and Scott said...

You could go any day now! That is crazy! Can't wait to see her pics.