Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

38.5 week appt. update

So I just returned from the doctor....she checked me today and doesn't think I'll make it to my due date. We'll see....:-) She said I'm 2 cm dialated and 80% effaced.....so, hmmm, maybe I could manage the 18th. 18 is a good number. ahahah I told her that and she said, "What's wrong with the 17th?" I was like...um...???? Then she said, "Well one plus seven is eight." ahahah I told her that was good positive thinking and I'd take that day too! :-) Who knows....maybe I'll still be pregnant in a few weeks....so i'm just gonna continue to go with the flow and take advantage of my freedom. :-) Alright, happy Friday!

2 comments:

Renee said...

YAY! I was 2cm dilated at my 39 week appointment and that's when he decided to break my water. I had Jaron 4 hours later! She'll be here before you know it!

Lori Kuehl said...

Well, 9 minus 1 is 8. Maybe the 19th will work out.