Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July is coming to an end...

Well, I'm at 36 weeks now...and my doctor said that once August hits, if I go into early labor, she wouldn't stop it. YEAH! Not yeah about the childbirth part, but yeah that it's almost time for our baby to arrive! We are getting very excited. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Baby time also means back to work time for me.....school starts August 18th and I have a bunch of teacher prep stuff to do before that date. Luckily, i'll only be back for one week before my maternity leave begins, but still...the stress and changes and stuff that each new school year brings makes me so nervous!
On a side note, Saturday was our lamaze class. Yikes....pray for me. I'm so scared about giving birth. SO SCARED. ahahah I've had numerous people remind me it will be okay and that these doctors and nurses are very experienced and they, along with God, will help me through it! I just can't wait for it to be over with! :-)
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Twila and Scott said...

I can't believe your time is here! I am so anxious to meet Parker but also scared of how he has to get here. But we will live : )
Hope you get everything ready at school!