Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy Sunday!

Byson seems to be doing 100% better!!! Praise the Lord. After some extra love from his daddy....(who even let him up on his leather couch...now that's love) and some more benadryl....today he woke up clear! He had bad spells all day yesterday, but it looks like whatever it was that caused his hives...it's out of his system now.

I also forgot to brag on my husband yesterday! While I was out running a crazy long run....I look over to my right and see Jason drive by. He waved...and I was like...What is he doing!? He stopped and handed me my favorite kind of gatorade. It was extra cute!!! Thanks again Jase!


Yesterday I drove my parents to Ohare Airport... they are off on an Alaskan cruise. I can't wait to hear about how much fun I know they'll have! Jason worked hard doing some landscaping yesterday with my brother.


OK, well I better go help finish what Jason decided to call our "Lupper" (lunch and supper ahahaha). He's grilling chicken, and I'm doing some sides. One more thing....I've added a picture of my three boys earlier today (Jason and his friend helped move our big desk out of the computer room....so that room is a crazy computer cord and junk mess! It's my project of the week....hopefully to tear up the dirty carpet and paint the walls. Well anways, that is why the computer is on the floor.) OK...so back to explaining the picture. The dogs both chose a side of Jason and laid down while he was typing. Then, they all got sleepy. They were all so cute, I had to get a picture!

God Bless!!! Have a great day!