Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

1 cent sale and more...

What a crazy Monday! Today Staples had their 1 cent sale...so I got some folders, pencil sharpners, and pencils for my classroom. I went back a second time this evening to get more. Ahahahah What a deal!

My brother and I were supposed to pick up my parents tonight at the airport. They've returned from their Alaskan Cruise, however, this evening their flight was cancelled, so they are overnight in a hotel. I'm praying things will go smootly tomorrow and that their rescheduled flight comes to Chicago as planned!

Here's the latest picture of my "junk" room rennovation. It's still in progress as I need to still hang pictures on the walls. I took a shot from the same angle as I did for the white wall/blue wall shot.
Some good news for those of you who care....Our front door knob and washing machine are finally fixed (for those of you who have heard my stories of things breaking). Only a few things left to fix! Praise the Lord!

Well, time for some rest....

Night!

No comments: