Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Great Times, Good Friends!


We had such an awesome weekend! We started by driving half way to Indy...and spent some time with Jason's family. They were generous enough to let our dogs stay while we headed onto Kentucky. Friday, I was able to meet up for lunch with my teacher friend Debbie. For old time sake, we had Tastebuds pizza. I got to see pictures and hear about her missions trip to Africa, something that I'm considering someday if God leads. We got to share about life and eat ice cream. While I was with Debbie and her family, Jason got to have lunch with some guys that he used to work with. He had a wonderful time.

Friday night was the rehearsal dinner for Major and Missy's wedding. Saturday, we slept in, went to Walmart to stock up on Ale-8....a very good Kentucky ginger ale, ran some errands in Lexington, and happened to fall upon a new strip mall that had MAGGIE MOOS! I was so excited, and Jason of course let me get my favorite better batter ice cream!:-) The wedding was BEAUTIFUL. We had such a wonderful time and we're grateful to have had that time to spend with such awesome friends! We drove back to Indy late Saturday night aka Sunday morning, slept for 5 hours, got up and had breakfast with Jason's family, and then hit the road to head home. Besides the fact that I got car sick and came down with something I'm feeling might be bronchitis.....the trip home was good.

I LOVE THIS PLACE! Of course they got one once I moved away!


I was able to take a nap when we got home....as you can see in the picture. Byson missed me, and I missed him, so I let him sleep on the bed with me.

The lovely couple....they had their own table set for 2 at the reception! I LOVED that idea! (they are looking at the slideshow)

Their cute cake! They also had bags of M & M's (get it? Major and Missy) for a favor.
Thir rehearsal dinner cake (Major and Jason share a love for literature).


Jason and the best man, Chet. He's such a cool guy!


Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: