Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good News...

Byson said, "I love you" to me today. AHahahaha, well, no, he didn't, he's a dog, but he licked me like crazy so I think that was what he was trying to say. ahahahah

Today my second grade team met for breakfast. Afterwards, we went over to the local teacher store and picked out some things for our classroom with the money we're given. It made me somewhat excited for school! I'm thankful however for this time off, and I DO NOT want to rush it!:-)

1 comment:

Lori Kuehl said...

One morning when I was eating breakfast before work, Dixie came up to investigate what I was eating. I looked at her and said "I love you, Dixie". She looked back at me at and said "Meow Meow", and walked away, I took it as she was saying that she loved me.
Lori