Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fewer and Fewer Days of Freedom are in the Forecast!

OK, so today I realized that tomorrow is really my last day of not really having to do work. This is what I mean.....
We are headed to Kentucky this weekend. Jason is in a friend's wedding....so when we return, the next day I start my week long, all day grad class. When that is over, I can start working in my classroom at school.....which takes many hours.........YIKES. I also really wanted to have a garage sale, but I've ran out of days, so I'm thinking I may still have to have a last minute one day sale. We'll see. I still have so much I need to accomplish before I head back to work..........YIKES!
Alright, well, anyways, nothing else is new here. Jason is still working, and the boys are still play fighting all the time. Byson is getting huge though!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: