Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy 7 month birthday, Brynne!

So today she's 7 months old! I've also forgotten to tell everyone...we think her goopy, tear duct problem eye is done and healed?!?!?! It hasn't been bad since the day after she got her 6 month pictures. I hope it's over with!!!!!!!!!! (Of course it had to way til the day AFTER her pictures) ahahahah. One more thing....last night, Jason discovered that Brynne's right ear is bigger than her left. Somehow, we've overlooked that for seven months. I think it's super cute. I just told Jason...we can never point it out to her because she'll be so paranoid about it when her hair is pulled up ahahahah.

Now...back to my little tired grunter. (She grunts and makes elephant sounds when she's tired ahahah)

No comments: