Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm in love with my daughter!

I'll begin with some more recent photos of Brynne!

This first one I've fallen in love with. It's our new picture from Brynne's 6 month shots with our photographer. I just hung it on the wall this week and can't get enough of it!

Here's Brynne with her cousins....they decided to copy her and eat their feet too!


Here she is being cute on her chair...

And here she is enjoying Daddy's reading chair in his office. It makes her look so little!

Brynne in her green star shirt looking so precious!

Enjoying the laundry basket! She loved playing in there!

Her new BIG flower headband...I was trying to find something she could wear for Easter and was inspired by our friend's cute baby Charlotte when she wears big flower headbands!

Her new white flower headband...

Her pink flower headband...

Mommy being silly and making Brynne try on bunny ears with her flower headband! She didn't seem to mind!

AND...that's enough pictures!
Well....now that's it is spring break, I finally had some time to post a few more recent pictures. I never remember what updates I've already given when I space my posts this far apart! Brynne's two bottom teeth are super cute...and she notices them being in her mouth now because I'll catch her putting her tongue on them to feel them. She's also been very talkative, and she says "da da da" when Jason is around. We think she might know those sounds need to come out of her mouth when he's around because he's daddy? Who knows. She loves to make spitty loud noises still and will play the game where we go back and forth making the noises. She likes to imitate. She's still not crawling all over...but is up on all fours and rocks back and forth. She scoots everywhere though and has gotten into a few things that she shouldn't play with like the dog's bone, dirty movie rental cases, the remote control, and mommy's school papers. She also knocked a bowl of her rice cereal off the kitchen counter before I added liquid to it so the dogs enjoyed licking up the powder off the floor! I've gotta be careful with her now because she doesn't just sit in my arms! She's definitely discovered what her hands and arms can do! Brynne also loves to laugh when daddy burps (he purposely burped for about 15 minutes the other night because she found it hilarious) and she loves playing patty cake!

I'm so excited to have a week off to spend with her!

No comments: