Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Prunes



Does anyone else love prunes as much as this kid?! She was so excited to eat them, I had trouble getting them into her mouth! She looks like a little monster with her messy face. She went right into the tub after these pictures....ahahahaha. Usually we don't have such a mess because she eats in her high chair. Our kitchen was a disaster, so I decided to feed her in the bouncy seat. I learned my lesson. She had too much freedom! :-) (Notice how big she's gotten. She's hanging off her seat. It's probably time to pack it up...but I love it,and so does she!)

I'd also like to announce....Brynne will be 7 months old tomorrow! OH MY GOODNESS....more than half way to ONE. Where does the time go!? I'm loving EVERY DAY with this girl! She's fun stuff. Here's a few pictures of her before church this morning.


Now...back to laundry and school work. I keep getting distracted doing things that are much more fun!

No comments: