Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Casimir Pulaski Day!!!!










Well, having Casimir Pulaski day off every year makes one good reason to live in the state of Illinois! ahahah

Today I'm home with my Brynne girl....trying to make up for the unproductive weekend we had! (Don't get me wrong. We had a great weekend with friends...playing, eating, etc....however, I didn't get much done at home!) I'm going to try to get some laundry done, go to the bank, write a letter, get some cards together, grade school work, finish our taxes, take care of the child, clean the house, etc.....the list just never stops growing! Plus, tonight is the season finale of the Bachelor! Ha!

The pictures above are from Brynne's mini St. Patrick's Day photo shoot. My co worker and friend Carrie took some pictures of her with some props she had from when her little boy was a baby. It was fun! :-) Happy March~!

No comments: