Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Fun!

We had a great time in Tennessee with Jason's family. We were on Norris Lake in a big house boat. It was very relaxing and the weather and food were great! :-) Here are some shots from the trip...( I guess i didn't even get an outside view of the boat or its cute little water slide!!!! I didn't get a shot of what our view looked like from the boat either! I'm a horrible camera lady!)


Colin being cute...

Random shot showing the inside of the boat...

Jason, Brad, and Krista fishing...

Us driving home (we were in five states in one day!) UGH, long trip. Lets just say my tailbone HATED me!

Kitchen...

Alana being SO cute!

The stairs to our downstairs room...yes, I know, it's a mess! Sorry!

Some of the gang swimming next to the boat...

Jason being cute...

Me in my polka dot suit...32 weeks

No comments: