Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day weekend...and the curtain

27 weeks...My girl and I...

My beautiful grandma(She lost her teeth earlier in the week, but she's still so adorable), my baby, and I...

We had a great time in Michigan this past weekend! I was able to reunite with some of my best friends, saw my extended family, got more fun stuff at a family baby shower, and ate great food! :-) I should say more about the weekend, but I'm soooooo tired. Thankfully, tomorrow is the LAST full day of students!!!! OHHHHH and before I forget.....for those of you who have known my curtain dilemma (ordered on April 15th and have been waiting ever since)....IT FINALLY ARRIVED! I think I like it lots. I can't wait to see the bedding. Mom had me order that as a gift from her tonight.....so who knows how long that will take to arrive, but I'll post as soon as I know if it's cute or not! :-)

No comments: