Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

98 days...

OK, so i'm under the 100 day mark and got so excited, I had to tell everyone! ahahah 98 still seems like a ton until you think of the fact that the countdown started at um....280ish days or something. I know it will go so fast.
So I haven't put an update on here in awhile, and I have quite a bit that has happened since two weeks ago when I posted! I'll have to try to get to that tonight! If I do it now, i'll be late for work!!!!
Have a great day! I'm on my last 5 full day of student-stretch. Phew!

2 comments:

One-T said...

I cant tell you how happy we are for you...you guys are going to be great parents...and baby girls...jason....your in trouble...miss ella has already stole my heart....
pray for you guys....

Renee said...

Yay for getting closer to the end of school! I'm sure you're so ready! Okay...my count is...drumroll please...25 days!!!