Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

24 week shot...



So I had to post this picture because I find it hilarious. Notice my white tank top that you can see through my green shirt. It's my regular tank top that I'm probably stretching out too much to wear again in the future, but anways, it used to sit at my hips, and as of now, it sits just above my belly button. AHAHAHA. Can you tell finding something to wear in the morning isn't easy!? ahahah I'm always running late for work!

3 comments:

Renee said...

It gets harder and harder to find things to wear! TRUST ME! I think I had four different tops on this morning...by the end, nothing covers the bottom of your belly...it feels like it's always hanging out! LOL!

Renee said...

I tagged you on my blog. Just letting you know...don't feel like you have to play!

Katie said...

Hey Karla! Hope you don't mind.. Carla Ray sent me to your blog. I don't know if you knew but my baby had heart complications and I found out at about 20 weeks. It made for a lot of uncertainty and of course... WORRY, which I am a true victim of... Anyway, you definitely have the right outlook, that God IS in control and has a plan for that perfect baby of yours! I had to turn completely to God for every ounce of hope and peace and as He always does, He gave me just that. I will keep your family in my prayers.