Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

School's Out for the Summer!

Well, we've been out since May 30th, however, I've been working so hard to be productive and check off things on my list that I haven't sat down to update you all! This week I have been working my part time job (therapy sessions with a child with autism) and have had two meetings at work for our new reading series, but other than that....i've been sorting, cleaning, and working around the house. Jason helped me move the desk and computer out of our old "office" so that it can become a baby room soon! I also cleared out the closet of anything that wasn't baby related, so now we just need to fix the ceiling (it leaks..ugh) and then move all of the baby stuff that is taking over our living room, hallway, and bedroom into the baby room! Our baby bedding is set to ship on June 10th, so I hope by next weekend it is here! Let's see....what else....I set up our complimentary 4D ultrasound yesterday for June 24th. I'm excited to see our little baby again! Alright...well, now that I'm home for the summer....well....i don't think there's day on the calendar in June that doesn't have something planned....but I'll try to be better about updates!

No comments: