Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby Showers...



Well, the showers have begun, and I feel so blessed to have people who care enough about Jason and me to shower us (well, me cuz i'm the one at the showers...he's a guy) with so much love and gifts for our baby!
Last week my 2nd grade team threw an awesome staff shower at work. They had my mom surprise me and she showed up at the shower! A few mom's of kids in my classroom threw a party in my classroom with my students this week. They surprised me with a homemade scrapbook of advice on how to raise a baby. Each student did an advice page as well as their mom (so I received some "real" advice). Oh my word, kids say the cutest things...such as "Don't drink beer and do good things to the baby," "Make sure you watch her so she doesn't go out into the street," and "Baby car seats face backwards just so ya know..." We got such great gifts at both showers...I was overwhelmed with joy! :-) THANK YOU everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a few more pictures for your enjoyment...ahaha....OK, maybe not.......they won't scan for me!!!!! I'll try to post more another time! :-)

1 comment:

Twila and Scott said...

I didn't know you weren't telling the name. How exciting! I know someone else who is doing that.