Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Where does the time go?!


So last night the IT department took us out to a White Sox game. This morning, I slept in later than I wanted to because I got to bed late....but it was a great game and we had a lot of fun! All that to say....where has the time gone today!? I feel like I haven't accomplished much, and I think I set my hopes too high for today! Luckily, I do have some good news to report: Byson is snoring as I type! I found something that calms him down....me typing at the computer while he sits by me. That's how it all started, and now he's sleeping like a baby and has been for quite awhile!
My marathon training has gotten off to a better start this week. My friend Ryanne and I drove to a store in Orland that specializes in the sport of running. We were able to get new running shoes. That has been good motivation for this week of running. Hopefully, I'll continue to keep my training a priority, otherwise I may need one of you readers to come rescue me come October when I'm still attempting to finish the race hours after they've closed the finish line and cars and taxis are honking at me for being in the way! ahahah....All I want to do is finish in the 6 1/2 hour time limit!!!! PRAY!
OK, well I have nothing more to say unless I keep rambling, so with that, I'm signing out! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!!!

-Karla

No comments: