Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Weekend Getaway...

I just returned from a weekend getaway with some of my best friends. We meet in Indianapolis every year in June and like always, we had a great time! Our yearly traditions include...two trips to get Maggie Moo's ice cream, shoppining in the area and lunch at Panera on Saturday afternoon, buying a board game at Target to play on Saturday night while eating pizza without plates (we tear the pizza box into 5 pieces and use that), and finding a random church in the area to attend on Sunday before heading our separate ways. This year we also had a surprise belated baby shower for my friend Michelle. I've been home for about an hour and already can't wait for next year's gathering! Here are a few pictures...
Jason also had a guys weekend in St. Joseph, MI with his dad and brothers. He had a wonderful time eating out, watching episodes of "The Office," and hanging out on the beach of Lake Michigan!
Now it's time for a reunion with my baby boys aka, Reggie and Byson! They are a little mad at me right now for leaving them all weekend, so I better go give them some love and attention!

-Karla