Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Joining the club...

Well, it looks like I'm giving into the peer pressure of my bible study group and making a blog spot for our family! I have really enjoyed reading updates about my friends and their life happenings, so now Jason, Reggie, Byson, and I have a place (even though I think I'll be the one to post) to tell you about our life! Life gets a little crazy here at the Aukerman household (as I'm sure does at yours also), and I keep pretty busy...so I apologize now for slacking off if that happens! As of now, we're one big happy family. Byson is keeping us on our toes as any 6 month old puppy would, and Reggie, as always, is being mommy's little angel. Jason is keeping busy working at ONU, and I'm celebrating the fact that it is summer break and after a busy week of finishing my first master's class last week, I'm trying to relax a bit!

No comments: