Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another great day....

Today Byson got his first rabis shot. He has a very high pain tolerance, which probably explains why it doesn't phase him when he runs into walls (which he does at least 10 times a day). He didn't even notice the doctor giving him the shot. When we arrived they weighed him. He's now 39 pounds...but is considered underweight because his ribs show. Oh brother, I hope he doesn't get too much bigger! He just has too much energy and doesn't seem to care about eating. While we were inside the vet office, Reggie waited in the hot car....but was still glad he got to go for a ride. He heard me say "Wanna go bye bye?" to Byson, and he insisted on going. ahahaha.
I also got to babysit my three little nephews today. My little 3 month old nephew was so precious the whole night. I love babies!!! I better get some sleep now so that I can get up nice and early to welcome the first day of summer!

No comments: