Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Beautiful Boys...

Today I bought Reggie and Byson new matching collars because their old ones smell and are pretty beaten up. Notice the pictures I've posted. I tried for about 25 minutes to have them sit still (I think I said "Sit" about 400 times) so I could get a picture of the two of them in their new collars....and everytime I'd go to take the picture....Byson would either try to lick me, move, bite Reggie, or chew on the camera cord.......oh brother. AHAHAHAH At one point in the sitting exercise, Byson even obeyed, however sat on Reggie's back. ahahah I wish someone else could have seen it. It was hilarious!!!!
Attemp 427:





One of Byson alone....




FINALLY THEY GOT TIRED!



This was probably attemp 590....but i'm not good at working this picture thing so I"m leaving it out of order! ahahah You wouldn't think it would be that difficult!!!! ahahahahah