Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

A Lesson Learned! Ahahaha


So this morning I was ordering checks online....and set Brynne in the bouncy seat behind me in our bedroom while I ordered. I have only buckled her in the seat a few times ever in the past five months, but today, I learned my lesson. She was kicking and playing and cooing as I was on the computer so I carried on without concern....and then, when I turned around to check on her, this is what I saw:

Aahahahah I jumped becuase it startled me, which caused her to be startled too....and then I couldn't stop laughing. I proceeded to tell her, "Stay" as if she is a dog, so that I could go get my camera, but then when I remembered I had no idea where it was at, and she didn't know what "stay" meant so I picked her up (not turning her around), found the camera, and returned her to the exact spot in the room to get a picture. I love that pictures come before safety in my eyes. ahahah I think I've learned that you must buckle a 5 month old in their bouncy seat! AHahahhhaha. My days of setting her down and not worrying about her getting into trouble are over!!!!!!

On a much lighter note, here she is taking a nap....I couldn't resist taking a picture of my sweet, darling little girl! I've also included a picture of her sitting up in her boppy pillow. (Her poor tear duct is still causing her issues, poor baby!) She's getting so big!


1 comment:

Andy, Rachel, Christopher, and Kaela said...

What a cutie! We're so sad that we haven't gotten to meet her yet. We love the pictures though!