Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Highlights of Christmas Break 2008

We were blessed to have 2 weeks off to spend with our family this year! I need to learn how to do one of those picture slide shows on here...but since I don't know how and don't have the patience to figure it out right now, here are MANY pictures from the past few weeks! We went to Jason's family's place near Indianapolis and then to my parent's home in Vicksburg, Michigan. We had a great time and there's just too much to tell, so I'll let the pictures tell the highlights! By the way, thanks to all who sent Christmas cards! I didn't get any out this year....but I'll try to be on top of it next year!
Christmas Eve...She slept through the service in her car seat so it was pointless to get her dressed up!

Mommy and Brynne

Brynne's first movie theater experience for Aunt Kara's 11th bday! We saw Madagascar 2...had the theater to ourselves...and she slept the entire time! Phew! I love this picture ahahhaha.

Meeting Santa with Aunt Alayna

Meeting Susie, mommy's friend from 2nd grade on!!!!

Another of Brynne and Mommy! I finally had someone to take my picture with my girl since I usually do the picture taking!

Dad's new lamp from Matt and Jen....in his front window of course. AHAHAHA

My precious girl in her new polka dot pjs!

Brynne and Mommy after church...(notice cousin Caleb in the background looking out the window and Jason who is letting the dogs out ahahahH)

Brynne in my hat I wore as a baby (i was the same age at Christmas since I was an August baby too, and the pictures we took of her in my outfit look identical to my baby pictures at Christmas!)

Meeting Aunt Jen for the first time...

Meeting cousin Emily....

Meeting Uncle Matt...

Meeting Counsin Hannah....and taking a picture by the tree with all her cousins...

Aunt Alayna loves Brynne!

First Christmas outfit

Uncle Bud imitating Brynne, however i think he looks more like some sort of animal playing dead ahahaha

Brynne loved her new outfit from Grandma

Reggie got a haircut thanks to Aunt Lissy....(and she worked on him for FOUR hours!)

No comments: