Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

I love this little heart outfit on my big baby!




Brynne is hopefully getting over the worst of her cold. It's been here for a week now and I'm so ready to stop treating the nasal aspirator like it's my best friend! She had her 4 month check up yesterday (at 4 1/2 months old due to the holidays) and got her second round of shots. She actually hasn't had much of a reaction this time around, and I'm thankful! She weighed in at 14 lbs 8 ounces (she was 15 lbs when I weighed her a week ago but hasn't been eating much at all since her cold started) and is 25 and 1/4 inches long now. She's in the 75th percentile....but i'm sure someday when she's older she'll probalby become a shorty like me. We continue to LOVE our little girl and feel so thankful to have her in our life! I better stop typing...Reggie is sitting on Brynne's arm!!!!

No comments: