Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let's just say Jason was glad I was the one it happened to...

So today, I was part of a another explosion...an explosion from Brynne that happened in the middle of changing her diaper! ahahah This has happened quite a few times before, but this time, it caught me way off gaurd! I screamed so loud! Ahahah Of course she was wearing an outfit for Daddy that I wanted him to see her in......well, she'll just have to wear it for him another day after it's washed! So anyways, I laughed so hard....kissed her head....and laughed some more because she was completely confused and clueless about what was happening. It was just too cute. I put her in the tub, got her clean, and thanked her for being a good sport! Awe, babies are just too precious!!!! Next time, she'll have to get Daddy!!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh, Karla, I feel your pain. Just be glad you don't have to deal with "little boy parts" in addition to explosive diapers. Yes, little girls occasionally pee in surprise, but it's nothing compared to the fountains we would experience with Baylor and Jack when they were little. I had to take it all in stride after Baylor peed not only on my dry-clean only curtains, but also directly in my mouth. :) Here's to as few explosions as possible!