Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

31 weeks belly shot and a VERY rough look at our baby room...

Sorry about the shadow...Jase's hand must have gotten in the way of the picture or something! 31 weeks....


OK, so I've finally got our baby room looking somewhat ready, however I still have lots to do! I still need to hang things on the wall and organize a bit, as well as get the right size rug and wash some things. The rug I got (it's in one picture i'm including) is too small, and of course there isn't the next size up....they just sell a big one and the size I got. Bummer! I think the big one will work okay though...of course it just costs more!
So....I thought I'd post some pictures of what the room looks like so far. I have to be sneaky because I have some rough draft paper letters hanging on the wall of the baby's name...just so i have an idea of what the real thing will look like when it's hung ahahah. I won't post that picture! Sorry to those who are going nuts trying to guess! Soon, you'll know too! :-) Anyways, I also took some individual shots of the curtain, my chair that has the comforter on it, and the hamper cuz I think they are cute and I love the polka dots!

This shot shows the rug I need to take back....and the lamp ribbon needs gluing still....



The hamper...



The chair and comforter...



The curtain...



The crib...it was Jason's dad's crib, as well as Jason's crib...and his syblings! It's full of junk in the picture and the bedding needs washing....


Wow, and I just realized I posted something three days in a row! ahahah

1 comment:

Rachel, Andy, Christopher, and Kaela said...

Karla,
You look absolutely adorable and I love the nursery. Great job with the decorating.
~Rachel