Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A weekend finally spent at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goodness, we've been traveling every weekend for the past um....3 or 4 weekends so it's great to be home this weekend! Jason is graciously helping me with a project I started back in March...painting the kitchen. We had to take down wallpaper first. I HATE WALLPAPER REMOVAL! After some patience, we got most of it down, and he's actually priming the room as I type! He's also in the process of fixing the nursery ceiling so I'm thinking tomorrow that room will be ready to finally get ready for our baby girl! YEAH! Now if we can find the time to do that! Jason is busy with work and my one week, all day grad class starts on Monday (but will be done Friday!) I'm still waiting on the baby bedding to arrive in the mail too...and like the curtain, they keep switching the expected ship date. UGH. I'm just praying it's here soon becuase I can hardly take it! :-)
We had a dr. check up yesterday and things went well. I'm measuring just right or a little ahead of where I should be....and what's crazy is I only gained 1 lb. (well not even a full pound) between my last appointment last month and this appointment! I was a little concerned, but the dr. said I probably won't gain a ton more because I'm mainly just gaining what the baby gains....I hope she stays little so I can have an easy birth! ahhaha Doc said I graduated to the every two week appointment stage....so my next appoinment will be here in no time! I'm also looking forward to our 4D ultrasound which is scheduled for the 24th of this month.
Alright, well, I better get busy! I feel like time is flying by and I can't believe it's already the middle of June!
OH, and I never did post anything about my baby shower in Michigan last weekend! It was great....we got GREAT stuff, and I'm so thankful for my family and friends up that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll try to post pictures of our finished kitchen and baby room as they come! (I'm nervous about the kitchen. I don't know if I like the color of paint we ended up going with...I haven't seen it on the wall yet, but it's just not what I invisioned (more cream than beige). Jase thought maybe a lighter shade would be better because our house is full of darker shades.....and at this point, i just want it painted so anything is fine!!!!!!! :-) We'll see!

No comments: