Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Continued Blessings...

OH MY WORD, this week has been awesome! So many times i've been reminded at how good life really is!
Yesterday this local second hand store in town was having this $5 fill a bag sale to empty out some of their extra inventory. Well, I decided that I would go...but I almost didn't. When I walked in, they had changed the sale to 2 bags for $5. OH MY WORD, I was so excited! I got a new Ralph Lauren winter coat, some sweaters and shirts, and TONS of little baby girl things! That is what I was most excited about! I got some outfits, a cute pink Gap coat, 4 pairs of little baby girl shoes and boots, hat, and gloves. You can say I was definitely JAMMING things in those bags! Who knows if the stuff will fit or be the right size at the right time for our baby girl, but WHAT A GOOD DEAL! I think everything pans out to be about 5-10 cents each, and it's all name brand VERY CLEAN stuff! YEAH!
Today, my friend Dawn from work brought me the cutest little baby gift. She said now that she knew I was having a girl, she just couldn't pass it up. She gave me some socks, mittens, a bib, and the cutest little newborn slippers.
OH MY WORD, I wish August was here right now! I'm so ready to dress this little one! :-)

1 comment:

Twila and Scott said...

I am so jealous of buying all your girly things! I have had a couple of dreams but they are about 50/50. Scott and I both want a girl so bad that I think we will have a boy : )