Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Shot....



Here's the latest belly shot.....I'm more than halfway there! I'm feeling pretty good besides some gallbladder pain still....and my CRAZY appetite that has gotten even crazier the past few days. I'm starting to get anxious about all that needs to be accomplished in the next 4 months....between house projects, work planning and prep, a summer college course, a summer part time job, and travel! YIKES! I know for those of you who are already parents, I don't know what "tired" or "no time" means yet! ahahah :-)
Good news...I think I finally decided on baby bedding....ahahah. It's not very baby-ish, but it has polka dots (which I've always loved and wanted an all polka dot room but couldn't find bedding I liked), green (my favorite color), and I like it. Ahahaha. I'm hoping I'll like it in person!
OK, enough ramblings from me of info that isn't a big deal!
Happy SUNNY day everyone!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Karla, I love how consistent you are. :) Happy baby on the way to you and Jason...again.