Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

20 weeks and counting...



Oh my word, is it August yet!? For those of you who wonder...here is the most recent belly shot. I'm starting to feel like a balloon that is being blown up beyond capacity and that I'll pop any minute, and then I remember that I'm only half way there, and the next few months is the time you REALLY get big. CRAZY, but FUN! :-)

This is one of the most exciting times in my life, and I've got a bad case of what I call "Baby Brain." I can't get my mind off this little baby girl and getting her room ready and all that comes with having a child. I think I'm driving my poor husband crazy because all I talk about is baby stuff....but I guess I did that even before I was expecting. AHAHAH.

I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: