Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I love Family....

We've had a great past few days with our family (well, Jason's family that became mine thankfully!) Adam and Alissa came to visit over the weekend and we had so much fun. We were able to just sit around and relax and watch tv/movies, and we also had a day of adventure at Big Lots, Jewel, and Honeybaked Ham. ahahah Adam is crazy....if you don't know his funny side, I have no idea where you've been. I was crying on Friday night because of dumb things he'd say, and he just lightens any moment. Alissa is an awesome cook and made some super good chicken chilli. Well, after they left, the following day, (Monday) my father in law and other bro in law, Brendan, came to spend the night before Brendan's campus visit at ONU. We went out for a delicious dinner and had a movie/ice cream night. Today I guess their visit went very well, and we were able to say good-bye before they hit the road. I think our dogs are expecting another couple of Aukermans to come visit because that's been the routine here for the past 5 days! ahahah. Anyways, I'm just thankful God blessed us with a wonderful family!

No comments: