Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yup, it's true...

Well, if you're a Facebook junkie like most of us are nowadays, you may have seen my last little post....and incase you didn't......

WE'RE HAVIN' A BABY! :-)
(due in August)

We've known now for oh....14 weeks (since mid December) , and the few people that know have done great keeping our little secret a secret. I had an appointment today and we were able to hear the heartbeat, and I felt like now that I'm starting the 2nd trimester and I'm starting to show, it's time to share! :-) It was killing Jason to wait...(acutally, I think he told more people than I really know ahaha, but he's excited. )

Of course I could use your prayers. I'm a BIG worrier, and I know this is all in God's hands....not mine to control. I'm doing my best to get rest, be healthy, eat well, etc.....and that's all I can do! So, thanks for any prayers you all can offer.....This is obviously my first time through all this and I'm so clueless! :-)

Well.....more news will come as we go....:-) Our next appointment is the big ultrasound on March 24th. Of course we'll find out what we're having...(I'd LOVE to have the patience to wait.....and I think I could do it, but Jason MUST know and would somehow spill the news to me if he found out!) It will be fun to prepare knowing though!

No comments: