Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2007

St. Joseph, MI



I love St. Joseph, Michigan! Jason and I took a day and a half to go visit Adam at his new place in St. Joe. He has an awesome view out his windows....Lake Michigan! It's beautiful. I think I might want to move there. ahahahah. The beach was fun, and the weather was awesome. I fell asleep laying in the sun, and my left side got more sun than my right side....hopefully now that it's faded a little it's not too obvious and silly looking! ahahah Lissy came to visit too (Bethel College is about 45 minutes away), and she cooked for us! We went and got some ice cream at one of the cute little shops downtown, and of course, clumsy me....I tripped and fell, landing on both knees! I was so embarrassed and I was laughing and crying all at the same time. My left knee has needed ice to help some swelling and it's black and blue, but hopefully after I rest it a bit more, it will still be able to get me through the marathon (which is only a month and 3 days away!) Inspite of hurting myself, I did manage to save my ice cream in the fall! ahahahahah.

Here are a few pics...
Adam, Jason, and Lissy walking...
The boys swimming...

No comments: