Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Blues...

I've got the Sunday Blues....

Other teachers would understand what I mean. It's that depression that hits on Sunday afternoon when you realize that tomorrow is another Monday...and week full of students and chaos. UGH. I think I'm also so sad because my best friend, Ryanne, is moving this week. I can't even be there to help her load the truck because I have Open House at my school....and I can't skip meeting all the parents of my students.

Well, I've put it off long enough....it's time to plan for this week of school.

Attached is a picture that make you laugh....I laugh now, but at the time was ANNOYED. Yup, Byson ate our car last week. Jason insisted he go to Kroger with us, since Reggie was coming along, and after a little arguing (because I said he'd chew something), I gave in....and after about 15 minutes in the car while we got groceries, this is what he did! He also ate my car freshner thing (and oil stains were on my seat), and he broke my Clay Aiken cd! THAT DARN DOG! ahahahah To top it off, he chewed part of my luggage toiletry bag while in his cage in the basement...(he's got a long tongue, so i'm assuming he somehow licked the bag close enough to the cage to chew!) OH BROTHER.......

And by the way, this picture doesn't make it look too horrible, but if you see it in person, it looks crazier. I need to attach a sign to my dashboard that says, "My dog ate my car," because I"m sure people wonder as they walk by....

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Twila and Scott said...

I have the Thursday blues.... the "It REALLY feels like Friday... I REALLY want it to be Friday... but for some reason I have to go to work tomorow... BLUES!
Twila