Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Less than one month!!!!

The Chicago Marathon is less than one month away! YIKES! My "marathon shoes" arrived in the mail a few days ago, and while Ryanne is visiting next weekend, we are going to pick out the clothes we will wear as we conquer the race! (PRAY for her....my knee injury has luckily left...but hers is still around, and training is crucial right now as we near the end!)
Anyways, this is my weekend to be productive as my husband is with my father-in-law in Iowa. So far, I'm not getting as much as I'd like done! What's New!? ahahaha.
I'm so thankful for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great one!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

It would have never occured to me to put so much thought into a marathon wardrobe!! You make me giggle!!! :)

Good luck! I guess if things don't work out so well at least you guys will look good!!