Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I have an amazing husband...


So Jason pulled it off...he surprised me along with his sisters.....

Alissa, Anna, Shayna, and Kara came for a surprise visit last Friday until Monday morning. They were hiding in my bathroom when I got home from picking up some pizza...
It was such an amazing, relaxing, fun weekend. We watched movies, home videos, ate good food, and laughed.

Little did I know they had belated birthday surprise II planned for Saturday night. I ran some errands with Alissa and Kara, and when we returned, Jason and the other girls had the house decorated, and my friends Kristin and Ryanne were at my house too! Jason baked a strawberry cake and made a strawberry pie. He aslo made nachos! It was great! They brought gifts for me to open too. I felt so loved.

I feel so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!!!!!

Here are some shots from this weekend...

Kara, Reggie, and I....

My beautiful sisters...
Me and Jase after church...


Kristin, me, and Ryanne...

Shayna holding Reggie...(He was SO SPOILED having four of his aunts over!)

No comments: