Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Proof that my husband is a great father...and some other side notes.


Currently, as I type, I hear Brynne yelling and cooing and having a grand time in the living room. What is even funnier is that Jason is watching a movie, and if you know my husband, he likes to watch movies in complete silence...no distractions. He's only asked one time, "Honey, When is Brynne going to be ready to take a nap?" I think he's a little annoyed because he can't get the full experience of his movie, but he's tolerating it because she's just too darn cute. She is going to be good for him...:-)...and his tolerance proves he's a great daddy! Brynne also "sang" along at Daddy's church today...(an Orthodox church where she was easily heard since there is not any pianos or other instruments!) Everyone came up to me after the service to compliment me on our little girl's great singing! Ahahahah.
Well...I'm off to do some laundry and school work, very thankful that tomorrow is President's Day and I have a day off of work! YAY!

OH and i better add a few side notes...
-Brynne loves pears.
-She's doing very well in her attempts to sit up.
-Brynne still loves to give kisses and grab my face (she's scratched me so many times this weekend because I can't seem to get her nails to be smooth!)
-She loves her seahorse toy from her Grandma Aukerman...see picture below.

-She had a trip to the Doctor this week only to find out it was just a "bad cold." Phew...glad it was nothing else.
-Also...I need to add that Brynne made Jason and I the most darling card at her babysitter's house! (Obviously, Kelly, our babysitter made the card...and we are so thankful!) I tried to include a few pictures....
-Valentines Day is kinda overrated....but, after hearing my begging, my wonderful husband bought me a heart shaped pizza. (It's way over priced....and much smaller than the "Large" size they say it is.) Anyways, it was super cute and tasted good too. We tried to get a picture....this is what we got!

Have a good Sunday!

No comments: